Hello friends & Happy Everything! I took a little break from blogging during the holiday craziness that is December. I made this new art print when I was scheming up fresh, focused ideas & planning what to do next for 2014.
I definitely had some curveballs thrown at me this year (more than other years it seemed like!) that forced me to rethink plans. Slowly but surely I realized better things came back like a boomerang. Being as persistent as ever & learning self-worth seemed to be my personal themes.
Found this ugly/cute wrapping paper at the thrift store & used printable gift tags from Love vs. Design that I thought paired very nicely.
Some things I have planned for the coming months:
• New post every Tuesday, possibly turning into two a week but I want to start with one on a consistent day.
• Continuing to make art prints & adding screenprinted goodies to the shop
• Converting Completely Unfinished into a responsive theme
• Creating new blog series & feature awesome creatives
• Moving design + development freelance services over to my portfolio site
Favorite posts from the year:
• Get Real: Graphic Design, Trademark Infringements, & Art Prints
• Don’t Let Imperfections Hold You Back
• Find the Beauty in the Ugly
• Five Things to Pay for on the Internet